The NYC - Home

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Soundtrack - 10|26|2010

Dan Krieger: Soundtrack
This is my latest soundtrack i mixed in October 2010
My new double mixtape is coming soon on June 20, 2011






Soundtrack

Date: October 22, 2010

Number of tracks: 16

1. Editors - Papillon

Reminds me a lot of the long summer nights til dawn outside.



2. Paul Kalkbrenner - Sky And Sand

Great song to relax and chasing butterflies.



3. The Sunshine Underground - The Way It Is

I heard this song every time I came home in the dead of winter.



4. Death Cab For Cutie - Soul Meets Body

Death Cab ist one of my fav bands and this is a stunning song of them.



5. Radiohead - Jigsaw Is Falling Into Place

Hot asphalt and dry deserts. Finest road-trip music.



6. Led Zeppelin - Babe I'm Gonna Leave You

This song has so many ups and downs and I really love it since I've heard it on the last episode of One Tree Hill's Season 3.



7. Silversun Pickups - The Royal We

One of the songs on their album "Swoon"... heard it once and fell in love with it!



8. Dirty Vegas - Walk Into The Sun

Cuz it's better to look back with a smile.



9. Trailer Park Pam - Runaway

The night from March 31 to April 1, 2010 was breathtaking and also a sad one.



10. 22-20s - Shoot Your Gun

Sometimes you have to break the rules, to represent your own opinion. That's my "F~ck of everything"-Song



11. Coolio feat. L.V. - Gangsta's Paradise

I grew up listening to this song and I never get tired of it.



12. Empire Of The Sun - We Are The People

This song is like an imaginary journey through the galaxies of this world.



13. Beach House - Norway

This tune is like a trip to an unknown destination far away from the civilization.



14. Hurts - Mother Nature

This is one of the best songs for fashion shows.



15. The Dears - Lights Off

My song of sleepless nights and all that goes with it.



16. The Kills - Cheap And Cheerful

I've heard it for the first time at a sporting event. That's why I chose this song for the sportiest, fastest and freakiest song.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Designed by Dan Krieger. Powered by Blogger.